The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Drop

istari_21

Okay, altogether now:

Banshee parts can sort of drop wherever, but these are popular places to farm them;

Chassis - M Prime (Mercury)

Systems - Kiliken (Venus)

Helmet - Xini (Eris)

And three days? I think many Banshee users can attest that it often takes a bit longer than that.

I got the banshee helmet today,few hours ago.Now I'm building it.I got the system and helmet from the wave 5 on Xini,Eris (helmet 90-100 run,system 30 run). I also get the system from spy mission (forget the map).Chassis from m.prome on mercury,got 5 chassises. Hope this can help.

Edited by FallenDevil86

It took my buddy 4 days of farming. The real kicker was he got all drops in one day actully. He just started on Monday night then on Thursday night the loot gods blessed him with all three drops within a hours time. I helped him get them all, it was a nice surprise. I say make a sacrifice to the loot gods and hope they approve of it.

Is the helmet a 5,10,15, etc. extraction reward? (the choice between "leave" and "battle on" screen)

Or is it a completion reward, where you get it randomly on just leaving? (get to wave 5 and go)

Edited by iexbrood

Is the helmet a 5,10,15, etc. extraction reward? (the choice between "leave" and "battle on" screen)

Or is it a completion reward, where you get it randomly on just leaving? (get to wave 5 and go)

It's on wave completion (the choice between leave and battle) and extraction reward (spy and raid).I got it on a wave 5 xini 

Got helmet on my first run at Xini. I was just playing for progression (want a Nyx), decided beforehand to leave at wave 5. I heard the others agreeing to go to wave 10, but as soon as BP showed up it was fun to watch everyone immediately pick extract. Good run, guys :)