The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Arbiters - Core Structure Re-Think

Vittoro

Tenno,

I made a recent post for the clan I started, details here:    https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/348464-orokin-arbiters-the-start-of-something-great/

After having the clan for about a month I want to seriously consider the base structure of the clan so that it will be able to last for many updates to come, and be able to support its members fully for anything they need in game.

For this to happen I want to promote at least 3 members to the rank of Warlord. I say at least because this number may jump to 5, but not higher. These 3 or 5 Warlords including myself, will be responsible for different parts of the clan and will ultimately make any major decisions together.

There will be requirements for these positions, but any novice novice tenno should hesitate to apply. The most important requirement to be a Warlord for the Orokin Arbiters is dedication and willingness to work for the clan, make it your own, and keep it sustainable for the future of the game.

If you are interested in becoming a Warlord for the Orokin Arbiters, or want more information before applying you can reach me in this post, in a private message here on the forums or in game at the same name.

Please refer to the link posted for clan information and goals and feel free to request and invite if you are not interested in a leadership position or rank of Warlord.

Good luck Tenno,

-Vitt 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Vitt,

can i join your clan, i'm a MR10 person right now and i'm posting this a little late,i'm willing to u with anything in the clan plus i'm a good organizer(maybe not in your eyes)and i was also hoping that we could form an alliance with my previous clan or if u already have an alliance, u can invite my previous clan.i also would like to be the rank of warlord.

thx if u can let me join and even more if u could form and alliance with my previous clan or inv.

PS : if u want to know my previous clan's name ,it is GODOFWARZ.AND sry i post this too late.i also added u as friend in the game so i can see whether or not you are online(just waiting for your request to accept and inv).

Edited by MikeChew