Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Award For Getting Rank 30

AraujoCAPSLOCK

I believe as it is right now, and as an incentive to always renew your gameplay style, players should be rewarded when getting your weapons and warframes to rank 30.

No matter how good a player is, it will always be a lot of work and a lot of time to get something up to Rank 30. Giving a reward to a player for it is an incentive to keep going back to early weaponry and starting over again and again in order to test your skills and acquire itens that are otherwise hard to find, like Orokin Cells.

I dunno, but getting an orokin Cell as a prize for getting my weapon to Rank 30 would be a nice incentive to try new things and get another weapon and work it untill 30.. 

There are plans / ideas by the team to have an ongoing "Prestige Restart" system when you get a weapon to level 30, which will allow you to set it back to level 0 and as a reward you can alter a polarity on it, which will allow for more modding options and higher specialization.

Source: Livestream #3

Now that would be amazing, keep playing the wepon you like and rewarded for it over and over.

• 2 weeks later...

This would also break any "This weapon is better than any weapon" mold some of these games usually get, cause with that, you could work any weapon over to making it the best for you. I also like this idea very much so.

Livestream #5 confirmed they are working on a method of "prestige'ing" your weapons and warframes when you hit 30. It will reset their rank to 0, but let you change one of the polarity slots. You can view livestream #5 on youtube as well.

Giving me an orokin cell wouldn't not inspire me all that much, I have like 20 of them and I never use them.

An Orokin catalyst/reactor? Now that I could get behind!

I am behind the catalyst idea although blue print instead of straight item. I would use prints to try to keep from cutting into their income. If you 30 lvl warframe = reactor print; weapon = catalyst.

I am behind the catalyst idea although blue print instead of straight item. I would use prints to try to keep from cutting into their income. If you 30 lvl warframe = reactor print; weapon = catalyst.

Either way, this will lead everyone having a potato for every warframe or weapon. This would seriously discourage people from ever spending plat on potatoes.  

Maybe if the reward was a large number of resources of your choice (a few hundred rubedo, 2-3 neurodes etc.) as well as a credit bonus. I doubt anything like this would happen though due to the prestige system coming. As for a catalyst/reactor I think it would be good reward if it was sufficiently hard to get. Maybe upon prestiging a weapon/frame 8 times (maybe more?) you get a potato blueprint as an added incentive/reward. I think it's a pretty safe bet that anyone who would prestige something that many times either has already spent money on Warframe, or never will so the lost sales is a bit of a moot point.

crafting a potatoe is a piece of cake, as I said nobody would every buy a potatoe again

Livestream #5 confirmed they are working on a method of "prestige'ing" your weapons and warframes when you hit 30. It will reset their rank to 0, but let you change one of the polarity slots. You can view livestream #5 on youtube as well.

If I they do it as I hope it'll mean once you hit 20th prestige on a war frame, You could have a polarity slot for every single mod you put on your warframe meaning you can have them all fully leveled or close to fully leveled, This would be an amazing reward for people who play with one warframe alot and would mean you can custom tailor your warframe to the mods and playstyle of yourself.