The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Recruiting - Crusaders Of The Void (Eu Ghost Clan)

Gilaros

Hey fellow Tenno!

A little history first. Crusaders of the Void used to be my personal one man clan but I decided to open it up to the public to make some new friends (old ones sadly left the game). So some details about the clan:

Dojo: All the functional stuff is built (observatory, obstacle course, teleports etc) save the duel room (coming soon). Currently we have 3 floors, though only the starting room is decorated (hope you will like it!).

Research: Everything is researched except for the recently added colors.

Daily activities: Depending on the member's preference, void runs (any tier), vault runs, reputation farm, event completion, or anything else you need help with.

Goals: To have a small tight-knit group, who have fun and help each other. Currently I have no plans to make the clan bigger than ghost (10 members) to keep it family like. 

Who can join?

Basically anyone you can be veteran or new player these doesn't matter. The only requirements are to be respectful to the other members (to even outsiders), try to help if anyone needs it, be active (log on 3-4 times a week), and speak english. EU people are preferred since we are based in EU.

How can I join?

Leave me a message/post here or contact me in game.

What happens after I applied to join the clan?

If we have an empty spot I'll invite you as soon as possible. You'll be a Squire for a few days while we'll figure out if you are a good fit for the clan (this simply involves playing a few games together to see if you are really the nice and funny guy/girl you seem to be). Once this trial is over you'll be a Crusader, a full fledged member of our family. 

If you have any questions feel free to post them here or contact me! Thanks for reading, and hopefully see you in game Tenno!

Current status: Not Recuriting

Edited by Gilaros

Good evening

Looking for an EU timezone crew to join in with, Mature player UK based only started Warframe Dec 14th.

Average about 3 hours a night in game during the week, More at weekends.

Need to learn more about the game mechanics to progress at a better rate than I am now.

Co-op with other players is the only way to play online :)

Do you use teamspeak ?

Thanks for your time.

Hey, sorry for the late response, I've been away the last week. Sent an invite to both of you. We don't have a TS server, the best I can offer is skype atm, or if you have a server set up that works for me too.

Edited by Gilaros