Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recharging Our Batteries

FATEdPondera

The life of a Tenno is difficult. We're constantly surrounded by foes and things that want to kill us. Infested, Grineer, Corpus...and Vanu knows what lies beyond the Void. Sometimes, we can get a bit high-strung, and even snap. But before that happens, might I suggest some relaxation therapy?

After a tough round of ODD, why not head down to Heather Feather's clinic at the Vespa Relay? She'll scrape whatever infested gak is still clinging to your suit off, give your weaponry a basic run-through, and remind us what we're fighting for.

I have a therapy session with her every night before I head off to sleep. I haven't had rests this peaceful and deep since I sealed myself into a cryopod after the Orokin extinction level event.

The life of a Tenno is difficult. We're constantly surrounded by foes and things that want to kill us. Infested, Grineer, Corpus...and Vanu knows what lies beyond the Void. Sometimes, we can get a bit high-strung, and even snap. But before that happens, might I suggest some relaxation therapy?

After a tough round of ODD, why not head down to Heather Feather's clinic at the Vespa Relay? She'll scrape whatever infested gak is still clinging to your suit off, give your weaponry a basic run-through, and remind us what we're fighting for.

I have a therapy session with her every night before I head off to sleep. I haven't had rests this peaceful and deep since I sealed myself into a cryopod after the Orokin extinction level event.

Who's Vanu?

Who's Vanu?

Vanu, is the 'god' of a faction from Planetside 2, the Vanu Sovereignty, sleek looking purple sci-fi plasma gun wielding soldiers. So basically the Covenant from Halo, but for humans.

Used to play it, but it's quite laggy, and just a bit too much for my laptop to handle.

Edited by Institute-Marksman