Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Alerts - Not Region Specific

Nolla

Upon looking at the regions that you can log onto the server in order to play, I noted that there are 7 of them, which I will list below. However, on the Warframe alerts it doesn't say where the alert is for, which I think is an oversight.

Regional Servers.

Europe - West

Europe - East

South America - West

South America - East

Oceania

North America - West

North America - East

I believe the new format for alerts should include the region that the alert is for, this will also help with third part Alert programs in order to get the correct region.

-Nolla

That's because all of the regions have the same Alerts.

Which is a problem in my opinion since sometimes rare blueprint alerts (cough, Brokk hammer two times in a row) are only realistically available for people living in certain timezones.

Alerts based on time region, sounds nice i wonder how can DE implement it, i thought that Alert and their rewards were assigned manually.

Also can we get Asia as a region? I have feeling everytime i join random game i'm joining host who is likely from asian region (high latency, *** instead of letters, could be cirillic or arabian i know but still).

Which is a problem in my opinion since sometimes rare blueprint alerts (cough, Brokk hammer two times in a row) are only realistically available for people living in certain timezones.

So I just change my timezone into the one in which I can ahve a cool alert and then, change it into another timezone with a cool alert and so on. Thats a great way to destroy the meaning of rare alert missions.....

So I just change my timezone into the one in which I can ahve a cool alert and then, change it into another timezone with a cool alert and so on. Thats a great way to destroy the meaning of rare alert missions.....

Or:

Each timezone has the same alerts but at different times. Doing an alert on one timezone prevents you from doing it on another one.

Those of you with timezone difficulties! Grab a hole of this baby

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/34907-alert-display-program-using-twitter-rss-feed/

Leave your computer on, turn the volume all the way up and BAM! When time comes for that special alert you got it! (so as long as you aren't able to sleep through it at least)

Although I have yet to actually know If it works when I'm asleep since no alert with the alert reward I want has shown up yet...

This poses a problem for those of you with a family computer or a "office space" that separates your computer from where you sleep.

My advice is to move to where the computer is, set down some blankets, and sleep on the floor (or if you have a couch, the couch)

Edited by Guest

Those of you with timezone difficulties! Grab a hole of this baby

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/34907-alert-display-program-using-twitter-rss-feed/

Leave your computer on, turn the volume all the way up and BAM! When time comes for that special alert you got it! (so as long as you aren't able to sleep through it at least)

Although I have yet to actually know If it works when I'm asleep since no alert with the alert reward I want has shown up yet...

This poses a problem for those of you with a family computer or a "office space" that separates your computer from where you sleep.

My advice is to move to where the computer is, set down some blankets, and sleep on the floor (or if you have a couch, the couch)

Warframe: the Pay2Sleep game :D