The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Are Tenno ... And We Need More Money :<

Immune

TL DR: playing vs high lvl mobs should be more rewarding than just spamming low lvl missions in order to get credits.

P.s. T4 keys should reward way more credits than T3 keys.

That would encourage players to run higher level content more often. I can dig it. +1

The funny part is that if you Solo your missions, you get a smaller reward.

I still ask myself, why we get a smaller reward if we make a mission all by ourself.

That's a good point. I think it should scale up according to how few squad members there are. So if a Squad of 4 get 25,000 each, 3 should get 33,000, 2 should get 50,000, and 1 should get 100,000.

Since 100,000 credits still means you have to order off the value menu at McCorpus in the food court, I don't think that's too big of a reward for a Void mission meant for 4.

That's a good point. I think it should scale up according to how few squad members there are. So if a Squad of 4 get 25,000 each, 3 should get 33,000, 2 should get 50,000, and 1 should get 100,000.

Since 100,000 credits still means you have to order off the value menu at McCorpus in the food court, I don't think that's too big of a reward for a Void mission meant for 4.

I don't recommend that. Playing as a squad should reward you, not punish you. I can see it equal, but not as solo giving you more. I'd rather go for ~70k for T4 with 10k extra for each player with you.

I would also like to see some buffs regarding credits.

Specially when you choose to stay in a t4 def or surv mission. I think the reward should be based on the amount of time you decide to stay. As @Whitewolf..UK.. said. But instead of being just 5k each round (which it won't be encouraging enough to stay for long runs), the value should increase with each wave/5mins whatever measure. Something like this (for each wave, theres' a 2x multiplier)

Mins | credits reward in k

5: 5
10: 10
15: 20
20: 40
25: 80
30: 160
35: 320
40: 640
45: 1.280
50: 2.560
 And so on...
Meaning that  in 1 hour you can get enough credits to max 2 or 3 mods. (Although for this example 5k base value gives around 8M in 1 hour, the value could be 2,5k as start and after 60 mins, you get 4M)

thats overkill D: that would make getting credits too easy. we need to get a balance to get relatively good ammount of credits divided by time and effort spent. from what we have, if you dont pay for boosters, getting credits for those new mods is a grind wall