Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Improved Aiming

RadiantEclipse

I personally have problems with aiming, because holding the right mouse button seems to be glitchy in this game; or maybe it is because of a rather low framerate. To improve gameplay, I would recommend a control option where you can press a button to go into aim-mode, like there already is with crouching.

Weapons like Latron, Snipetron and the heavy damage pistol which name I forgot are significantly butchered because of this problem. Not just that, but many players are used to this type of aiming, like me, so it would improve my gameplay experience significantly.

Thank you very much

-Radiant Eclipse

RMB works just fine for me.

Perhaps your mouse is falling appart?

Low framerate usually means you should turn off some of the fancy graphics stuff or upgrade your ancient collection of electronics.

As for better aim:

Play games that require accurate and fast aim like CS, CSS, TF2, ...

You will improve your aim quite quickly that way.

I personally have problems with aiming, because holding the right mouse button seems to be glitchy in this game; or maybe it is because of a rather low framerate. To improve gameplay, I would recommend a control option where you can press a button to go into aim-mode, like there already is with crouching.

Weapons like Latron, Snipetron and the heavy damage pistol which name I forgot are significantly butchered because of this problem. Not just that, but many players are used to this type of aiming, like me, so it would improve my gameplay experience significantly.

Thank you very much

-Radiant Eclipse

What exactly is glitchy about it?

If you mean you can't aim for a few seconds? Thats because you spammed your obsessive compulsive reload and canceled it with a melee attack while reloading. there are cooldowns between actions and switching weapons.

RMB works just fine for me.

Perhaps your mouse is falling appart?

Low framerate usually means you should turn off some of the fancy graphics stuff or upgrade your ancient collection of electronics.

As for better aim:

Play games that require accurate and fast aim like CS, CSS, TF2, ...

You will improve your aim quite quickly that way.

I am a pretty awesome aimer and gamer as well, so that is not the Problem. TF2 is on my list as well... hehe... triple headshot.

What exactly is glitchy about it?

If you mean you can't aim for a few seconds? Thats because you spammed your obsessive compulsive reload and canceled it with a melee attack while reloading. there are cooldowns between actions and switching weapons.

As for you, I mean when I aim, it zooms back automaticly. If I aim in different directions, it zooms back again; and maybe in again. Same applies to moving. With me, it is all butchered as hell; and it is not because of my mouse because I can play every other game with it just fine.

I am a pretty awesome aimer and gamer as well, so that is not the Problem. TF2 is on my list as well... hehe... triple headshot.

As for you, I mean when I aim, it zooms back automaticly. If I aim in different directions, it zooms back again; and maybe in again. Same applies to moving. With me, it is all butchered as hell; and it is not because of my mouse because I can play every other game with it just fine.

I don't know what you are talking about, the aiming works just fine.

Not, not for me. That is why I consider a toggle aim possibility. 

Can you record it? 

Shouldn't this be posted in the bugs section?

I mean if this is a bug issue, then adding aim toggle is hardly fixing the bug.

Ok, this Topic can apparently be closed. After a restart, all of this immidiately stopped. I feel ashamed; and not without reason.

Still, I stick to the idea. The glitch may reappear and come on... it is just a toggle aim option. So few work for so much as a result. Just saying.