The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banned Till 2035 (Lol) For No Reason?

MyoBlitz

Question

This support is crap! ;(

I sent a ticket yesterday, and so far its been 18 hours! Sent another one a couple minutes ago. I didn't do anything. :(

I was just done finishing a mission, and went to the main menu. (where you pick what planet you go to)

I decided to take a break, and get me a Hot Pocket. ^_^

I come back to see my account logged off. (Wtf?) Logged back in and boom, says im banned for no reason. 

Is it because I have Cheat Engine? I never had the mind to use it since I know it wouldn't even work, since everything is server sided, right?

Is it because I got a Hot Pocket? D:

You realize it's the weekend for them right? They usually don't have much if any support coverage over the weekend.

listen im not trying to hate on the OP

i dont care really

all im saying is that posting on the forums is a kind of pointless attention whoring, it's not my/our problem, let DE support sort it out, im not judging since i know NONE of the facts

i guess i just sound callous/un-empathetic, but whatevs im just being honest here, must be my cold dark stony heart

i wish the OP the best of luck if he's "innocent" or whatevs (DE has said they did expect accidents and wanted to be broad and refine the focus)

but in my experience from old-school Diablo 2 days, the ppl who spent hundreds of RL monies on ingame items were ALSO some of the MOST likely ppl to maphack/cheat

it's more about a mentality of power "i want to have it all, do whatever i want" kinda thing

i know it seems counter-intuitive to the idea of 'if they spent money then why would they risk it?', im jus sayin, it happens whether you believe it or not

/ramble