The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe Running In Background?

Nightyngale

I've been having an issue recently with the game "crashing" (that being the only word I know to describe it, but it doesn't entirely crash). During these "crashes", I can still see the game over my desktop and hear the mission as it's going on, but my bottom task bar shows up over the game, my cursor returns to normal, and it's sometimes removed from my task bar and always from my alt-tab menu. On one such occasion, I went to task manager to close it, and I noticed it was only listed as a background process, which I figured explained why I couldn't access the game again once it happened. However, it's really inconvenient, as I usually get no mission rewards (no matter how far I was in the mission or if I closed out after my team had safely extracted), and closing in the middle of a mission counts as me exiting by choice, instead of the game crashing, and so I can't reconnect to my squad. I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, since my friends don't seem to have it happen to them. It's persisted through countless relogs, hotfixes, and a few full computer restarts. My computer isn't the greatest, but I don't have any similar issues with comparable games. I hope someone can work towards resolving this issue soon, and thank you in advance.

-Nightyngale

I have the similar problems , most steam games i played have no such problems except warframe  . After reading up on the forums , i tried most solutions and still didnt work. Lost most of the void and excavations mission rewards

Edited by Raynor3826