The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Lux Renati) Active Friendly Community, Complete And Growing Dojo, Teamspeak

-LR-Aeriion

A fantastic casual yet active community currently at 22 members and well organized TeamSpeak server. We are friendly helpful and just good fun as we head to professional goals.

Lux Renati is a proud and rising clan with active friendly players, a constantly ever planned out dojo, and a dedicated owner who will continue to support his members and keep the clan alive. Joining us now means an opportunity few others will get. You are joining a pool of potential and there is plenty to be shared. If you have questions, feel free to message me or post.

Joining Lux Renati means a lot more than just joining a clan. You join an endeavor to bring Tribute Rates down in Dark Sectors, a community centered around Gameplay Research, Leveling Assistance, and Lore Talks, as well as participating in clan events. As a Tenno, if you are passionate about the game or just love having a good time running with friends, feel free to leave a post below and friend me in game, and I will get back to you. Thank You and I hope to see you among our ranks.

~Clan Magister

Aeriion

CLAN MESSAGE TO CURRENT MEMBERS:

as of Dec 14, 2014

It's that time of the year!!! Get your Christmas Spirit energized as we celebrate our first Holiday under the banner of Lux Renati. In accordance with Christmas, I as the Magister of Lux Renati will be organizing y'all a CHRISTMAS MOD SHUFFLE!!! Gifts are to only be rare mods signified by the gold coloring of the card. Stats of the mod are irrelevant. If you wish to participate in this event, in which everyone will receive a wonderful gift, message me the phrase MERRY MOD SHUFFLING by Friday Dec 19, 2014. The event will take place inside the dojo on Jan 14, 2015 in order to be sure everyone is off of their Holiday Vacations and are settle back in at home.

~Clan Magister

Aeriion

Edited by Aeriion