The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Slow To Start Up

avoice217

I just recently noticed that when I start up the game, its so super slow, that even my mouse lags & this is on the entrance screen (where I sign in). I originally thought it was a memory issue (because I have a widget that helps me manage how much memory I use) & decided to turn off some tabs from my browser. I ended up turning off 2 browsers & ended up freeing over 2gb of memory & still the issue is there. I know that ive played the game with 1gb of memory free before, so something is definitely up.

Please look into this issue because I really enjoy this game. Thank you.

I just recently noticed that when I start up the game, its so super slow, that even my mouse lags & this is on the entrance screen (where I sign in). I originally thought it was a memory issue (because I have a widget that helps me manage how much memory I use) & decided to turn off some tabs from my browser. I ended up turning off 2 browsers & ended up freeing over 2gb of memory & still the issue is there. I know that ive played the game with 1gb of memory free before, so something is definitely up.

Please look into this issue because I really enjoy this game. Thank you.

It might seem a little backwards but have you tried closing the widget?

Performance monitoring tools can sometimes get a little greedy on application start-up.

Edited by AverageJoeGamer