The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anonymous Tenno: A Fresh Start

AnonymousTenno

Hello my fellow Tenno

Playing with a 1000 member clan was fun and all, but after awhile you start to feel ignored and bored with the clan. So I decided to leave and start fresh.

RECRUITMENT

Anyone is able to join Anonymous Tenno as long as you're not disrespectful and willing to help other members. Skill level does not bother me. I have fun helping people on both T4 void missions and beginner Mercury missions.

DOJO

Currently the Dojo is basically empty since the clan is new, but I will be working on farming resources all the time to complete the Dojo as quickly as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

REWARD SYSTEM

I have tons of resources, so building rooms in the dojo won't be a big problem. But sometimes I may need help with providing Formas and more rare resources like that. I know its a pain farming them, so I will be willing to repay members by trading prime blueprints or parts they need. Just a little way to pay them back.

TEAMWORK

You need to be willing to help each other out and participate in events.Try to be active as much as possible. I know life can get busy, so at least once a week will be okay. And most importantly, have fun!  

If you would like to join, message me in game or on here.

May the Odds be Ever in Your Favor.

This sounds good. I've been a part of bigger guilds in other games and always felt like just another face in the crowd. Sometimes I would have better luck getting a group in all chat than in guild chat. I would like to be a part of something like this. Send me invite if you can.