The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For People To Join Pure Kings

Grimreaper119

I have recently started a clan and are looking for other members to join I am not looking to have moon or mountain clans but if my clan gets that big then great but right now i am looking for dedicated players willing to commit and help the clan progress I am also looking for friendly players who can teach others and help in missions that are hard for others like I said this is just new so the dojo is only the one room but with more it can grow this clan is based of friendliness here are the rules

respect others this means no bullying insulting saying your better talking about other religions in negative ways

stay active I know everyone has things to do so you can only be offline for 10 days without some reason and try to let me know ahead of time

participate in clan events if we set clan events players have to participate

if you see players are cheating others for ex threatening to demote someone if they don't trade something with them aleart me and another higher rank clan member and well look into that

last but not least have fun

breaking a rule results in either a demote a warning or kick

if you want to join either reply here pm me or message me in game my username is Grimreaper119

Edited by Grimreaper119