Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas I would like to be added...

Junichiro

1) creating a clan to interact more with friends

2) big raids for a big bad boss!

3) new environments +

4) versus maybe in the future

5) Party system knowing where your teamate is like an arrow above their character

6) ability to change your helmet, upper body, shoulders, etc on your warframe for more customization

7) loudouts so you wont just have 1 loudout

8) Major events happening throughout the orbit...

9) in game voice

10) more to be added...

1) creating a clan to interact more with friends

2) big raids for a big bad boss!

3) new environments +

4) versus maybe in the future

5) Party system knowing where your teamate is like an arrow above their character

6) ability to change your helmet, upper body, shoulders, etc on your warframe for more customization

7) loudouts so you wont just have 1 loudout

8) Major events happening throughout the orbit...

9) in game voice

10) more to be added...

1: I thought a Clan System ius already in the game? If not there are buttons for it on the Chat system already, Alluding to it's being worked on.

2: Give me some Contra Like bosses!!! Like giant armed Walls and such! God that would be so BAD &#!! XD

3: I'm told they are working on new places already, to inculde the possablity of Planet-side missions! Can't wait to see whats in store for us!

4: ... I'm... Not a PVP fan. SO... If this doesn;t happen.. I'll be ok XD

5: This is already in the game as well, If your party members are withen "Range" of your sensors, that have a very techy "glow" that shows you where they are.

6: I don't think the Charater Models are acually split apart like that, so any graphical changes will have to come from Packs and stuff like that in the cash shop.

7: I think Loadouts would be coming, they are a staple of Shooters these days, and I can't see these guys missing out on something like that!

8: Major events... you mean like More Alerts? I'd like that too! Remeber this is still Beta, and lots is being and has been Added to the game!

9: If by In-game Voice, you Mean VOIP, or Voice Chat... I have YET to see one intagrated VOIP in a game that was worth its programing. Make some friends and start up a Clan, and run a 3rd Party Voip like Mumble, Ventrilo, or Teamspeak (if your desprate ;D)

10: My only suggest would be to give us an Idea of what you'd like to see too, expand on your thoughts and all that!

Great Post mate!

1: I thought a Clan System ius already in the game? If not there are buttons for it on the Chat system already, Alluding to it's being worked on.

2: Give me some Contra Like bosses!!! Like giant armed Walls and such! God that would be so BAD &#!! XD

3: I'm told they are working on new places already, to inculde the possablity of Planet-side missions! Can't wait to see whats in store for us!

4: ... I'm... Not a PVP fan. SO... If this doesn;t happen.. I'll be ok XD

5: This is already in the game as well, If your party members are withen "Range" of your sensors, that have a very techy "glow" that shows you where they are.

6: I don't think the Charater Models are acually split apart like that, so any graphical changes will have to come from Packs and stuff like that in the cash shop.

7: I think Loadouts would be coming, they are a staple of Shooters these days, and I can't see these guys missing out on something like that!

8: Major events... you mean like More Alerts? I'd like that too! Remeber this is still Beta, and lots is being and has been Added to the game!

9: If by In-game Voice, you Mean VOIP, or Voice Chat... I have YET to see one intagrated VOIP in a game that was worth its programing. Make some friends and start up a Clan, and run a 3rd Party Voip like Mumble, Ventrilo, or Teamspeak (if your desprate ;D)

10: My only suggest would be to give us an Idea of what you'd like to see too, expand on your thoughts and all that!

Great Post mate!

Yeah haha exactly like that, and I'm thinking of more ideas to improve this game.

I was brainstorming some ideas and I thought of a world/stage where any number of players can join and interact with each other... like marketplace world to where you auction your items and people buy it... like in apb reloaded a district where you can interact with the playerbase.