The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nemesis Warframe

Zarozian

Nadia, dead girlfriend to the Stalker!

Oh how I amuse myself sometimes.

I'm pretty sure that Hayden isn't the Stalker. I mean the armor is all different~ The Stalker looks more like Excalibur with a corrupted Ash helmet.

I know, I did say I was amusing myself.

I'd be excited for Nemesis to return just for her blade and shield. Pretty sure a version of the shield was in one of the early warframe trailers too?

I know, I did say I was amusing myself.

I'd be excited for Nemesis to return just for her blade and shield. Pretty sure a version of the shield was in one of the early warframe trailers too?

I bet shields are part of the future Tenno Reinforcements.

288382_full.jpg

This guy deserves to have his weapon and a Warframe version of him put into the game!

If they put the Glaive in then heck, why not? 

288382_full.jpg

This guy deserves to have his weapon and a Warframe version of him put into the game!

this guy should be one of those bosses that would make us hate to grind but know he drops good stuff. 30 min of epic shoot out with him if you can place a rapid fire rotary laser gun in his left arm. 

288382_full.jpg

288382_full.jpg

this guy should be one of those bosses that would make us hate to grind but know he drops good stuff. 30 min of epic shoot out with him if you can place a rapid fire rotary laser gun in his left arm. 

That's a great idea, plus it has nice feet~

Well it's not likely to happen any time soon~

Well seen this has become the hot topic, there is a chance that devs might be looking at this and taking Ideas. As for this Nemesisframe, It would suite well for for boss fight later down the road . My only problem is that the Stalker fills this position as begin the ugly  emo-stepchild of the Tenno and I feel or hope the developers are going to elaborate more of his past before the end or after beta.      As for that bunny frame, I don't see this as a stand alone ,but maybe a Costume change for the Nyx could be more suitable. 

Edited by BoyCoX

I think Nemesis out cools most of the Warframes apart from Excalibur, probably because they were the original designs from Dark Sector and the new ones just don't stand up to that original vision. Still it would be cool to run around with a beast of a frame like Nemesis.