Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy Radar Mod Ought To Be Changed

matrixEXO

Currently, Enemy Radar mod is clashing with the artifact of the same name. Who wants to use 2 differing upgrades that do the same thing?

My suggestion is to change the mod to Enemy Indicator. What it does is that it highlights all nearby enemies, up to 8/10/12/14/16/18m away and even shows them when they are behind walls (although multiple walls will diminish the highlighting effect at longer ranges).

What benefits are there to using this over the normal Enemy Radar? You get to actually see where they are on real time rather than having to glance at your radar to find them. Another key factor is when you go into an extremely dark area (Corpus Spacehip vent) and go invisible. Without a flashlight, it gets hard to see and aim an enemy inside that same dark area.

This is just my suggestion but what do you guys think? Should the artifact be allowed to have a duplicate working as a mod?

I always thought these enemy radar mod/artifacts would be far more attractive if they gave the enemies cone of view on the mini-map, like in Metal Gear Solid.

220px-MGS_Solton_Radar_Shot.svg.png

Currently, Enemy Radar mod is clashing with the artifact of the same name. Who wants to use 2 differing upgrades that do the same thing?

I don't think it is a problem, since you might want to bring another artifact.

I think the artifact should give you enemy radar, I think the warframe mod should allow you to see enemies through walls like allies only in red color rather than blue.

You get a lot more detail with something like that. I'd think that would be information valuable enough to merit an artifact rather than just a mod, if at all.