The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deathlessunity - Recruiting Players Now!

Cydro_

Hey everyone,

I am attempting to create a close-knit group of players to join DeathlessUnity. Currently the clan is just me - no research, nothing built, no decorations - so this clan's purpose is to give players the experience of working with a close team and starting from scratch. I am happy for complete beginners to join - this gives me, and future leaders of the clan, the opportunity to make starting off easier and less frustrating. In order to gain ranks, you must be useful. You must be committed. And, of course, you must be able to play the game to a good standard.

Timezone - +9:30 hours

Ranks are as follows:

True Deathless - Clan Leader

Deathless - 'Second in Command' type position

Officer - Manages clan activities and research, amongst a few other things

Respected - Given to players who have proven worthy. A truly great warrior

Gunner - This is the standard role within the clan

Squaddie - No longer new, but not a true member; consider this an 'in training' role

Resurrected - This is given to new players

Asleep - This is given to players who are away from the game for a length of time

Currently clan activities are limited to working on the dojo and helping clan mates with missions. More is planned once members and contributions come to the clan

If you wish to join please leave your IGN and rank in the post :)

Thanks,

HydroC

Edited by HydroC

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for being away and not updating this forum recently - I've been away with my girlfriend over new years, and have had work in the last few days. DeathlessUnity is still alive, however, and more resources are being put into our growing dojo. If you wish to join, post!