The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gilded Shadow Looking For 4-5 New Tenno

(PSN)Th3C0Effici3nt

We've been around for a bit and are a shadow clan with currently 24 members and might get a few more in the next week or so. We're not interested in becoming huge as we pride ourselves on knowing everyone and being social. We're also not a rail clan, been there done that, we're more about having fun, farming for new frames, weapons, and taking part in social/clan events. 

Our dojo is complete and built entirely by just myself, it is quite large. Lots of water gardens, 2 observatories, 4 dueling rooms, 10 reactors, 2 obstacle courses, etc etc. I had to install teleporters to get around quicker lol. All our labs are complete and all weapons have been researched and the new ones with update 15.5 should be complete in 48 hours. We want our tenno to always have access to the weapons they want, but aren't interested solely in just weapons. We're also available for any help our members may need. Most of us have the entire system unlocked and can taxi you to those alerts or missions you may not be able to reach yet or just assist you while you're there. In the grand scheme of things though, we're a tight knit community of friendly players who just enjoy the game. We also have a private community setup on Google+ where we discuss up and coming events, weapon and warframe builds, research, farming, bosses, trading, mods, clan ranks, etc which you'll be invited to if you join. There's a lot of information in there that would be helpful to newer players as well as experienced.

There's no politics here. We're mature players from the states and some in the UK. Mastery ranks range from 4-13. The higher ranked tenno or the "daimyo/regents" are like the spec ops part of the clan and we can assist you with weapon builds, warframe builds, and those tough void/derelict missions. Either way if you're currently in a clan with only a few active members or want to see what being in a clan adds to the game, feel free to message me or reply to this posting. I'll answer any questions you have. We're only looking for a few more people at this time, so bring yourself or bring your squad if interested....and a mic. All we ask is that you at least login once or twice a week to play and join us in our endeavors and we'll certainly join you in your's. We don't need money or contributions, just looking to increase our forces in the universe.

We're also a part of the United Alliance which has about 12 clans including our own currently. Good bunch of guys to get acquainted with and the alliance emblem is pretty sweet looking.

Come battle in our multi-platform shogun arena :

dojo.JPG

Just an FYI to anyone else reading our ranks are as follows:

-Samurai (Rank 1-3)

-Sage (4-7)

-Shikaku Assassin (8-9)

-Daimyo (10-12)

-Regent (13+)

Hope to see you then.

(Please be at least 18 or older and simply respectful of your fellow tenno.)

Edited by (PS4)Th3C0Effici3nt

Hey Jamster,

Sorry for my delayed response, I just got back from vacation.

Yeah, that's kind of how it feels for a lot of people in ginormous clans. It's cool to be a part of clans that large but also impossible to get any kind of social exclusivity as well. Eventually you just become a name on a huge billboard in your clan with a number next to you and everyone breaks off into their own groups. We are social in our's. We welcome new members, give them a tour of the dojo, get to know them a bit, and then we play. This last weekend was dedicated to Soma prime farming (which surprisingly wasn't as difficult as expected) and that was with two other players outside our clan who decided to join us a day or two ago. As mentioned already we also have a G+ community where we plan things, speak casually back and forth, and discuss upcoming events. 

You don't have to leave your clan if you're unsure. Come hang out with us one night and judge for yourself. Things are kind of busy for everyone right now but I'm almost always on so by all means let me know. I don't foresee us ever going over 30 members simply because of the social aspects you're talking about. I don't want people getting lost in the shuffle or feeling like they're invisible.

Are you a part of any Alliances? Just Wondering? Merry Christmas as well:)

Yes, we're part of the United Alliance which has about 9 other ghost clans for the most part, we might be the only Shadow clan in their ranks. They also have an emblem if anyone is interested in wearing it (it will cost you 30 plat but it looks sweet, I promise lol). In January I'm going to commission an emblem for us as well from a design partner I have who has designed things for my actual business. He's extremely talented and it should look pretty sweet, and then I'll upload it for approval from DE.

Also upon joining please make sure you also join our Google+ community simply titled "Gilded Shadow." It really is our online hub where we discuss and plan all things coming up in the future regarding warframe. These updates in the game are getting bigger and bigger and planning really needs to be done to take full advantage of all their offerings so please make sure you join our private community (you can ask to be a member when you find it and I'll add you immediately) so we can all strategize accordingly.

Thanks and Merry Christmas gents.

For those of you who have joined us make sure you jump into our G+ community that can be found here:

http://tinyurl.com/lg2fft4

Just request membership and I'll add you immediately. If you don't have a profile or anything there, just make one real quick if you can. G+ allows random naming conventions now so you can use your PSN name or whatever you like, it's all the same to us. We just want to make sure you're able to be a part of the clan's online hub. Thanks in advance!

Mister4010 obviously this does not apply to you. Thanks for joining.

It's cool, I'm not overly concerned with people's rank in the game, more really that they just plan on being active. So you switched to PS4 huh? We'd be more than happy to have another experienced player in our ranks. I can send you an invite if you like and show you around the dojo. Our ranks are simply ceremonial with titles. Everyone has the same clan privileges. You'll be able to host sessions in the dojo any time, queue your own research and invite others providing we have the room. 

If you got room for one more i'd love to join, sounds like a clan i'd enjoy spending time with :P I don't take the game too seriously myself, i just enjoy playing it. Been playing it on PC since beta and i was only thrilled when the console edition launched since i find it a much more enjoyable "couch" game than a PC game.

Yup, still got a few spots. As long as you enjoy playing and want to be active we're more than happy to have you join us. I'll send you an invite now before I head off to bed.

Make sure you also join our Google+ community for a giant surplus of information, event planning, weapon builds, warframe builds, etc etc.

Welcome gents.

G+:  http://tinyurl.com/lg2fft4