The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mandalorian Raider Clan

(XBOX)RITUAL 135

My new mando'ades come and join the best Mandalorians in Warframe that's has to offer

Come and join tenno become a Mandalorian Raider today

Tenno its time to release your shackles its time to learn how to become a warrior its time to join your brother's and sister's in war its time to become a Mandalorian Raider

Come tenno join a awesome group of people who love this game plus a little bit more join today and experience the Mandalorian Raider way

Tenno leave the false lies told to you by the lotus and become a ultimate warrior today

Tenno its time for you to become a Mandalorian Raider today

I am lXLord VaderXl head trainer 4 da Mandalorian Raider Klan.We are still recruiting new members.I have lots of trainers ready 2 help teach new members how game is played an help wen needed.We have great klan events we hold every so often an great prizes 4 1st.2nd.an 3rd place prizes.Join da elite warriors as a Mandalorian Raider Klan.

I am lXLord VaderXl head trainer 4 da Mandalorian Raider Klan.We are still recruiting new members.I have lots of trainers ready 2 help teach new members how game is played an help wen needed.We have great klan events we hold every so often an great prizes 4 1st.2nd.an 3rd place prizes.Join da elite warriors as a Mandalorian Raider Klan.

thank you Vader, he is one of many of my best officers but I do have more officers and leaders just as awesome as him. My command are a bunch of very helpful ppl, we as Mandalorians we are a awesome family that works together and have fun so come and join this awesome clan become a Mandalorian Raider today.

GG to all the mountain clans doing the event and thank you to all my Mando'ades who have participated in the event we won mando'ades so come and join a awesome mountain clan and become a Mandalorian Raider today

This is a great clan with a very good reputation on warframe. Anyone seeking a solid team to play warframe with should consider this clan

thank you dogmeat only kind words are also treated with the same kindness my friend. Dogmeat is apart of my Alliance called Mandalorian Protectors his clan is called "The Ch0sen Few" he is a mando'ade and we treat each other like a family so come and join my clan or his or the others.

Congrats to the Mandalorian Raiders and SpentRITUAL 135 For First Place Finsihes in False Profit A Worthy Adversary in battle but still a humble man who took the time to congratulate My Clan Mates and I for a hard fought Battle We were 4th in False Profit  and we Had 3 Members in the Top 15 and were chuffed by the result which he was one of the first to congratulate us as we are a growing clan , Till Next time  Guys  Good Luck and Hail Mandalore!

Congrats to the Mandalorian Raiders and SpentRITUAL 135 For First Place Finsihes in False Profit A Worthy Adversary in battle but still a humble man who took the time to congratulate My Clan Mates and I for a hard fought Battle We were 4th in False Profit and we Had 3 Members in the Top 15 and were chuffed by the result which he was one of the first to congratulate us as we are a growing clan , Till Next time Guys Good Luck and Hail Mandalore!

thanks MacgamesAU and I'd like to say it again to yall congrats for being in the top 5 mountain clans. If anyone who wants to join my clan please contact mu or my other leaders or even join the many respectful clan in my alliance. Remember we all treat each other as fair as possible.

Edited by (XB1)SpentRITUAL 135