The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mandalorian Raider Clan

(XBOX)RITUAL 135

Contact me if you would like to join the Mandalorian Raiders I am recruiting officer for the clan and the Alliance join today and become real warriors

thank you SometimeJDOG04, and we are still actively recruiting new mando'ades to the clan please contact any of my leaders or myself for a invitation.

Mandalorian Raider clan, is still recruiting heavily so why not join a growing moon clan become an elite mando'ade. We are a active and friendly clan so if you like to chill with some mando'ades come do so, or if you like to go hard on pvp or even pve we do that to. We are a "jack of all trades" in short so become a Mandalorian Raider today.

Welcome my future new mando'ades if you want to join an elitist/friendly/chilled/awesome clan then you came to the right place my new mando'ades. If you love to be competitive this clan is for you, if you just want to find new people to play with this clan is for you, and if you are just new to Warframe and are looking for help/guidance this clan is for you my new mando'ades. Come join today and become a Mandalorian Raider!

This clan is awesome you get an active and professional mannered group of leaders that know how to handle business. High on the leaderboards every week and when there are clan events these guys maintain organization which is why they manage to dominate DE organized clan events since they started. Not to mention their founder tops the player rankings as well. Can't ask for a better Moon clan these guys know how to have fun! Hail Mandalor!

This clan is awesome you get an active and professional mannered group of leaders that know how to handle business. High on the leaderboards every week and when there are clan events these guys maintain organization which is why they manage to dominate DE organized clan events since they started. Not to mention their founder tops the player rankings as well. Can't ask for a better Moon clan these guys know how to have fun! Hail Mandalor!

thanks killz but same goes for you to bud you are also a awesome clan leader yourself. But besides that I'm still recruiting new mando'ades so become a Mandalorian Raider today.