The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mandalorian Raider Clan

(XBOX)RITUAL 135

I've been with the Mandalorian Raiders for about three months now and I can tell you for a fact that joining them has been the best decision I've made on warframe. We treat each other like family. Most of use are pretty active so you can bet that you will always see someone online ready to help out. Also our leaders are some of the nicest people I've met since I started playing Warframe. So join the Mandalorian Raiders today you won't regret it.

I've been with the Mandalorian Raiders for about three months now and I can tell you for a fact that joining them has been the best decision I've made on warframe. We treat each other like family. Most of use are pretty active so you can bet that you will always see someone online ready to help out. Also our leaders are some of the nicest people I've met since I started playing Warframe. So join the Mandalorian Raiders today you won't regret it.

thanks huggytheclown and yes we are a family here come and join today become a warrior today

Hi, I'm interested in joining the clan. I'm relatively new to the game and inexperienced but I'm willing to work hard for the sake of the clan. I'm a fan of Star Wars, more so on KOTOR, and the mandalorians have been people I've always been interested in going into battle with.

DUDE HECK YEAH MANDALORIANS FOR LIFE BRO! And you are most welcome to the clan brother ill definitely add you Ian