The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mandalorian Raider Clan

(XBOX)RITUAL 135

All tenno listed, for what is a great Quote from Mandalore the Destroyer. "Here's why you can't exterminate us, aruetii. We're not huddled in one place—we span the galaxy. We need no lords or leaders—so you can't destroy our command. We can live without technology—so we can fight with our bare hands. We have no species or bloodline—so we can rebuild our ranks with others who want to join us. We're more than just a people or an army, aruetii. We're a culture. We're an idea. And you can't kill ideas—but we can certainly kill you." MANDALORE! MANDALORE! MANDALORE!

"Don't shoot the turrets" - Mantra from Mandalorian Raiders FP on SWTOR

I'm extremely new to warframe but the clan name caught my eye...i have tons of pc based mmo experience including SWTOR (8m HM DP and DF complete) and wow...

recently bought an xbox one, looking to join a clan for learning and trading purposes...

i'm a casual player at this point (wife aggro maxed out), but would love to learn and contribute to a clan...especially a clan full of SW fans

thoughts?

"Don't shoot the turrets" - Mantra from Mandalorian Raiders FP on SWTOR

I'm extremely new to warframe but the clan name caught my eye...i have tons of pc based mmo experience including SWTOR (8m HM DP and DF complete) and wow...

recently bought an xbox one, looking to join a clan for learning and trading purposes...

i'm a casual player at this point (wife aggro maxed out), but would love to learn and contribute to a clan...especially a clan full of SW fans

thoughts?

lol all good dude but I will definitely add you my new mando'ade

Hello brothers, 

I am still learning the in and out of Warframe. I would love to try my hand at playing with you all. I am Married, i play mostly between 10pm-12ish and when I close at work and on weekdays I play 6am-11am. I am a fellow Star Wars fanatic, so as soon as i saw Mandalorian Raider Clan i dropped what i was doing and got on here. 

My gamertag is: X Th3 Seeker X 

I'm ready to play and learn.

Hello brothers, 

I am still learning the in and out of Warframe. I would love to try my hand at playing with you all. I am Married, i play mostly between 10pm-12ish and when I close at work and on weekdays I play 6am-11am. I am a fellow Star Wars fanatic, so as soon as i saw Mandalorian Raider Clan i dropped what i was doing and got on here. 

My gamertag is: X Th3 Seeker X 

I'm ready to play and learn.

yes another star wars fan I will definitely add you my new mando'ade