The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mandalorian Raider Clan

(XBOX)RITUAL 135

I am a madalorian raider and since becoming a raider I have learned many new angles of the game so much that I have been promoted. I am one of the people you will meet upon your journey of becoming a MANDALORIAN raider because I will be training you and helping you maximize your potential as well broadening your horizon to a whole new world from weapon and Tenno builds to helping you achieve your next mastery and so on. The possibilities are limitless with the right person helping you along your path, answering your questions and being your guide through the universe so join us and I guarantee you won't be sorry!

I am a madalorian raider and since becoming a raider I have learned many new angles of the game so much that I have been promoted. I am one of the people you will meet upon your journey of becoming a MANDALORIAN raider because I will be training you and helping you maximize your potential as well broadening your horizon to a whole new world from weapon and Tenno builds to helping you achieve your next mastery and so on. The possibilities are limitless with the right person helping you along your path, answering your questions and being your guide through the universe so join us and I guarantee you won't be sorry!

thanks Kuda but, yes he is also one of my officer's he is a great at helping my new mando'ades. So come and join a awesome clan today, become a Mandalorian Raider today.

This clan is a great place for star wars based RP, if you want to shed your warframe for an entirely different gaming experience, this is your place. When the rails come off of armistice I will look for you on the battlefield.

Vulari Batman

The Dark One

Edited by (XB1)Vulari Batman