Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Foundry Broken, Again

Tharesan

The bug where you can't use the foundry and it brings up a blank screen is here again.  Restarting the game has not fixed it.  I will probably take a hiatus from this game until this problem is fixed, since it basically halts all game progression.  Feel free to post any other parts of this bug that arise.

Yep, happening for me as well.  I get the scroll bars and labels BLUERPINTS and COMPONENTS, but nothing else.  Pretty lame.

edit:  I left it up for a bit and it finally loaded.

Edited by PanzerV2

Same thing happening to me. I stopped playing but stayed logged in; went off and did some RL things for a bit and when I came back I went to check my foundry to see what materials I needed for some of my Blueprints and it's empty. So I log off and completely exit the game. Log back in, got my daily login reward (which is yet another damn ammo box. I'm at least a little relieved that my inventory seems to be intact....however I have at least my volt frame and a 1 or 2 other items I'm currently crafting. I hope that this is only a UI bug and isn't actually affecting my stuff

Someone threw a monkey wrench at the servers, chat and inventory updates are lagging and the foundry is currently fubar as well.

Edit: This does not seem to be affecting gameplay however.

Edited by DBugII

Also caught with blank foundry bug. While the rest of the UI feels a little more sticky today, the problem seems localised to the foundry displaying only the header from components and blueprints. Inventory still displays both items fine.

So I'm not the only one with the whole HUD lag business? It's rather frustrating as the contacts list isn't safe from this, and considering I play this game mainly for the co-op aspect, this HUD lag seems to hit the contact list the hardest. It takes a minute for it to load up, more than enough time for me to miss friends going on-mission. (Because that's what HAPPENED. Hence why I'm here.)

I really hope this gets fixed, because I'm sure my internet and specs are not the issue here... Unless Warframe gained 100,000 new players within the past few hours...