Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radial Blind And Its Effectiveness

Evil_Brick

I've some feedback regarding Radial Blind.

Now i'll admit, i haven't researched much since the swath of changes took place to Excalibur's powers. But isn't Radial Blind just... Garbage now?

I was skipping through the void, and i cast Radial Blind, i have Stretch, Constitution and Continuity on my frame. The results were sub-optimal in the extreme:

The range seemed shorter than it used to be, a lot shorter.

Enemies were pinpointing my exact position when attacking me after hearing me, all of them nearby, practically rendering the blind useless.

And most frustrating of all, they kept pinpointing me even though i was using a melee weapon, melee weapons are meant to be silent, but i got dogpiled by three Fusion Moas that began to accurately blast me while emanating smoke from their 'facial area' to clearly show they're blinded.

I ended up switching to my Loki in disgust. Is this really how it should be?

actually it's very usefull on Void Defence missions (just stay on pod and spam it), so stop this whine.

Now we have 2 different blinds.

Los - Exc

non-los - mirage

I love this, cuz we can create more builds for various cases.

P.S. Whine, whine, whine, ... ,whine, again whine. Pathetic.

Edited by -10no-RedL1ne

Developers still can't understand that LoS mechanic is a crap cake that proves it's awfulness in 90% of cases. You could have seen how this worked on other Waframes abbilities, when Trinity, Mag and Excal got nerfed because of "Viver abuse". Excalibur's ultimate became worse than it was before U15, Mag couldn't even regenerate her own shields whith Shield Polarize, and Trinity's Energy Vampire gave energy only in 1/3 times, even if targeted mob was on a straight line.

I think that they should rethink the way how to deal whith this problem.
Poeple had to mod Excalibur whith Blind-only builds because it was his only viable abbility! Now this role was swapped whith Radial Javelin, though not completely effective.

Make Excalibur viable against higher than 15lvl enemies!