The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggested Before I'm Sure: Energy Weapons

Necrosaur

In general, it's a good idea to flesh-out your ideas.

Try discussing the general look of the weapons. Is it big or small? Two handed? Does it glow/sparkle?

Lay out some basic numbers or mechanics for the weapons. How much damage? Is it over time? Accuracy? AoE effects?

Discuss possible methods of obtaining them, will they be Alert only? *gasp*

5 words in a single line of text is less of a suggestion and more of a noise you make with your keyboard.

i would love 2 have a sniper railgun with high basedmg low firespeed and quiet a bit charging the rail but absoluty destructing when hitting

Mastery Level 3 Type Semi-Automatic Sniper Rifle Base Damage 150.0 Base Firing Rate 1.0 Accuracy 15. Base Clip Size --- Base Ammo Size 72 Base Reload Speed --- Base Critical Chance 2% Base Critical Damage 150%

i think about the same mechanics as the paris have with no magazinclip(it makes sense coz its a energywpn and therfor using energye not bullets) but to balance it a longe charg up animation and a heavy recoil after shot

I really like the idea of the railgun with no real reload but a slow shot speed (slower than the lex even) this along with a base pierce of say 1 meter would allow it to kill lines of enemies which the moas railgun could do. Adding that weapon would make sniping better in this game :)

i would love 2 have a sniper railgun with high basedmg low firespeed and quiet a bit charging the rail but absoluty destructing when hitting

Mastery Level

Type

Semi-Automatic Sniper Rifle

Base Damage

Base Firing Rate

Accuracy

Base Clip Size

---

Base Ammo Size

Base Reload Speed

---

Base Critical Chance

2%

Base Critical Damage

150%

i think about the same mechanics as the paris have with no magazinclip(it makes sense coz its a energywpn and therfor using energye not bullets) but to balance it a longe charg up animation and a heavy recoil after shot