The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Green Numbers For Affinity Gains. Please. White For Both Dmg And Affinity Makes The Gore Guy Confused.

Renan.Ruivo

I'd like to see numbers on somewhere else, with color codes. Orange for fire damage, cyan for frost, dark-ish blue for electric, green for poison, white for normal, gray-ish for armor piercing, and so on.

And an opiton to see them on somewhere else than the target, sometimes I cannot see my target as all I see is numbers everywhere.

Only prob with that is.... My saryn's melee weapon could have potentially 7 numbers come out in 1 hit. I like the idea of it being near the weapon box. Also, random post as it may be, there should be a box for your melee weapon. I wanna know how close to leveling it is

I agree. I never know when I gain affinity. I also like how you call yourself The Gore Guy.

Regards,

That Templar

Haha, i didn't. DE_Steve called me that on the first livestream because i was campaigning on the design council for more gore. Toggleable, optional gore, of course.

I also agree that there should be a box for the melee weapon, but afaik that is on the pipeline along with the sentinel status UI.

In that vein, affinity gains could be shown near the item where it is going to. If my long-gun gained the kill, it shows up above the gun status UI. If it's a melee kill, it shows up on top of the suggested melee box. Finally if it's an affinity orb, then it's a christmass three of numbers everywhere ^-^

Edited by Renan.Ruivo