The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Reward Is Over Powered

Baysin

I just won ANOTHER rifle ammo box in my daily reward! They are SO useful, because rifle ammo is SO hard to find. It's AMAZING that I keep getting such wonderful rewards, I felt I had to post because I actually feel a little bad about it, it's like I'm cheating, so many rifle ammo boxes. I feel like I've got an "Instant Win" button now. So, please, can we nerf the rifle ammo box rewards, make them a little more rare? Other wise it's just easy mode.

Yeah buff the Orokin Reactor and Catalyst drop Daily Reward rates. I mean rifle ammo boxes are way better than those yet we never get them.

Guys we are ninjas and potatoes will affect you weight, nobody wants a fat ninja dont you ?

Wait what? Wat is this in response to?

Edit: oh in beginning. Never mind I see. But if we fat ninji, we sumo ninji! Ninji being plural for ninja

Edited by Feldgrep

All i seem to get since i maxed out the 3 stars is ammo boxes of one kind or another. Obviously we cant have the catalysts and reactors be too easy to get cause that would defeat the point of them being as rare as they are. But something other than ammo would be nice now and again.

Please no, don't get rid of the ammo boxes as rewards! I suffer from a rare and as of yet incurable condition that makes me feel alone and depressed at the thought of not being able to have a chance once every 24 hours to win something I can buy with next to 0 credits literally as many times as I want whenever I want.

I believe the doctor called it "minimumrewardshouldbeweaponorwarframexp.....osis". It's bad. And it makes my head itch. Sometimes it makes me scratch my head.

Guys, did you ever used your inventory items inmission once?! I did it, and i felt rly bad for wasting such a great Daily-Reward-Item like a Rifle-Ammobox.

Don't use it! u will need it. Not worth the bad feeling.  I cried 6 hours straight for the lost....  of a Rifle-Ammobox