The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Fps Drops/skipping As Well As Freezing Recently

AdachiAme

It occurs when I connect with others, however it only started appearing last night, it was fine during the day.   Frames also drop when the push to talk button is pressed, this leads me to believe that it is not my computer, but a case of connectivity issue on DE's side.   Anyone else having this problem?

Same experience as OP. I run two high end GPU in SLI and have graphics in game set to medium to avoid overheat crashes which usually make the windows BSOD.  But this month I have been getting FPS drops and as of today the game has frozen several times different to how it normally does.  Normally it will let me shutdown the game and return to windows.  But now when I try to I cant and I have a white screen and can only shutdown windows because white screen wont go away.  Every time today it was a freeze in Archwing interception missions, about six times mostly rounds 1 or 2 and the last time in round 4.  So sad.  The freeze makes the last sound note continue and the picture is stopped until I alt tab and get the white screen. Close programme wont work and I cant get any programs to display because white screen covers them up.