Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spectating Camera

living3754

When you or your teammates die and don't have any revives, We should be able to change the camera angle while spectating the remaining players! I thought about this for awhile and now with the new update im dying a lot more since im not used to archwing haha. Please grant us this power!

So... instead of trying to not die so you don't get carried by other players you ask DE to make you more comfy in your dead status and watch others do the job for you?...

Why not just stay alive and help your squad?... too much hazzle?...

or... 

Maybe DE could just add an spectator mode that gives you the same rewards that the ones that did the mission get : D

So... instead of trying to not die so you don't get carried by other players you ask DE to make you more comfy in your dead status and watch others do the job for you?...

Why not just stay alive and help your squad?... too much hazzle?...

or... 

Maybe DE could just add an spectator mode that gives you the same rewards that the ones that did the mission get : D

I try not to die believe me i usually don't being valkyr but with archwing its like a whole new game. im getting better but still we should be able to move the camera to see whats going on.