The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Solid Group Of Players!

Puresyn

Greetings Tenno,

I am posting here, as it seems that finding the right place for me is more challenging than I had anticipated. I know this is quite a bit to read, but I feel it is worth the effort to find the right group!

I have been a gamer practically my entire adult life – and I am no spring chicken. I enjoy the comradery of the general adult/mature gaming community and have enjoyed many friendships throughout the globe that would I would have otherwise not enjoyed. I thrive in tight-knit groups of talented players –many better than myself to learn from and share knowledge with. I am not an elitist but enjoy my shineys and proper executions as much as the next guy/gal. I am not a drama fan nor do I participate in it where avoidable; I will however always stand up for my friends and stand my ground. I am also man enough to admit when I am wrong and apologize when expected; I expect the same in return.

While I realize that  the aforementioned may seem a bit out-of-scope or high-expectation for a game, I am a loyal member of my clans and guilds; I do not leave them unless I am left with little choice – long-term inactivity, personality clashes, poor or lack of leadership, etc. Which is why it is important to me to find the right home without continued clan hopping.

I started Warframe back in beta and played though most of the content at that time. Then, I got back into playing a few months ago as so much had changed. I am currently rank 13, have 550hrs (in game played) have all of the Warframes and many of their builds – still working on maxing some mods, picking up a few more rare ones and maxing a few more frames. I like to do my research before making claims or rash decisions; I am a fan of backing up information with at least some referenced research/resource and am easily irritated when people just make random high-impact statements with absolutely nothing to back it up except “just because.” I expect a level of respectable input among my group outside of casual conversation. I am located in the central US (CST) and normally play in the evenings, even into the late evening/mornings from time to time. I also stream my gameplay on twitch when the mood strikes me.

What I am looking for is a smaller group of active players – less than 30 people – that enjoy a good challenge, theory crafting, constructive debates, high-end content, group play, resource sharing, helping others while not hand-holding and most importantly, supporting the healthy development of Warframe – as well as other games they enjoy – through both constructive feedback and monetary support.

Voice communications is a MUST – and not Skype or in-game! I host my own TeamSpeak server I have had for years that may be used if needed. I must also speak with the leadership on voice coms before I will make any decisions.

If this sounds like a good fit for your group – and by that, I mean that this kind of thing is already happening in your clan, not that it “sounds good” – contact me in game or drop me a PM here on the forums.

IGN: Puresyn

Thanks for reading, sorry for the wall of text.

• 2 months later...