The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Name Warframes You Have And The Most Favorite One.

Missile

Ex Prime, Volt, Mag, Saryn, Nyx, Rhino - maxed

Ash, Ember, Loki - have them, but not maxed yet

Banshee, Trinity - crafting atm (Trinity should be ready by now)

Favourites:

Saryn - decent defence, cool decoy skill, good ultimate, alt helmet with bonus to speed. My favourite all-around frame (+those %$# ;D)

Ash - nice speed and not so fragile as Loki. Invis and teleport are nice to have. I hope that they will fix bladestorm :)

Nyx - ultimate CC, she is probably a bit OP at the moment.

Frost - I am leveling another frame right now, but after using him a bit I have a feeling I'm gonna like this frame.

Ash, Ember, Volt, Nyx, Frost, and I'm building Banshee atm.

I'd have to say, in order of least favorite to most favorite:

Ember, Volt, Ash, Nyx, and Frost.

All of them are level 30 with a potato, except Ember is only level 22.

Edited by TheFired3mon

I only have Excalibur and Ember, and Excalibur is my favorite  purely because Ember totally sucks ~ ~ except perhaps against Infested, but even then Excalibur's Slash Dash and Radial Javelin are arguably better than any ability Ember can pull.

Overheat is perhaps useful on Infested Defense, but...big deal.

I only have excalibur and volt and in 2 days frost is finished.

Volt is amazing. The design, the powers, the ninja look... Seriously who doesn't like using Overload in a room full of lights and just hear that cracking noise and explosions all over the place ? Besides, Speed is just to die for...

I own Mag(p), Ash(p), Trinity(p), Excalibur Prime(p), and am currently building Banshee (will be getting a potato for her).

my current favorite is Trinity for her fantastic Link/Energy Vamp. I am hoping to like Banshee a lot (mostly for Sonic boom/Sound quake)