The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive Feedback

SnuSnu.

Currently, the glaive works in a way that is fun to use but extremely basic. I enjoyed ranking it to level 30. However, I do feel there are more advance ways of using this melee weapon.

# Glaive can be charged by holding charge. (Similar to Paris)

# Glaive can be released by releasing charge. (Similar to Paris)

# Warframe is holding a primary weapon.

# Glaive can be charged by holding charge.

# If warframe shoots, glaive's charge is lost. (Similar to how you cannot shoot with a data pack)

# If charge is not lost, glaive can be released by releasing charge(Similar to rolling with Paris' charge)

# Warframe is holding a secondary weapon.

# Glaive can be charged by holding charge.

# If warframe shoots, glaive's charge is held. Cannot aim down sights during hold. (Similar to how you can shoot with a data pack)

# Glaive can be released by releasing charge.

I believe a simple change like this could add more to the quality of the weapon. Your thoughts?

Edited by ItsTen

Wait untill you use it Andre. First hour its just aim and hit. Then you start aiming infront. Then you try to hit them on the return. Then youll hit mobs off walls. Then youll use ceilings. The list goes on and im still finding ways to kill with Glaive. I have been boomeranging and im going to make a video when i dont feel so tired. Also hitting multiple mobs regular and not just by luck. This is a very well thought out weapon and you have to use it and stick with it. 

It is an awesome weapon and i just cant say enough about it at the moment. What i can say is that what may seem random when you first start... isnt. Theres a pattern to its flight depending on what it hits etc. Very complicated weapon if you want to use it to its maximum. You can however just throw it in a straight like and 1 shot almost everything in game :) 

Just a question, if you just press E does it charge or you have to hold it and then it is release? I think it would be a good idea that if you press E without holding to be able to attack with the Glaive like a current melee weapon and only throw it if you hold to charge.

Edited by Story4

Wait untill you use it Andre. First hour its just aim and hit. Then you start aiming infront. Then you try to hit them on the return. Then youll hit mobs off walls. Then youll use ceilings. The list goes on and im still finding ways to kill with Glaive. I have been boomeranging and im going to make a video when i dont feel so tired. Also hitting multiple mobs regular and not just by luck. This is a very well thought out weapon and you have to use it and stick with it.

It is an awesome weapon and i just cant say enough about it at the moment. What i can say is that what may seem random when you first start... isnt. Theres a pattern to its flight depending on what it hits etc. Very complicated weapon if you want to use it to its maximum. You can however just throw it in a straight like and 1 shot almost everything in game :)

Wait until I use it? I've already ranked it to 30.

But I agree with you, its an amazing weapon, I enjoyed ranking it to 30. I have no problems with what happens after the glaive is released, my suggestion is directed towards more fluent and intuitive gameplay. I'm just throwing ideas out there that people might like to see.

Edited by ItsTen

Just a question, if you just press E does it charge or you have to hold it and then it is release? I think it would be a good idea that if you press E without holding to be able to attack with the Glaive like a current melee weapon and only throw it if you hold to charge.

You hold e and when it finishes charging it releases automatically, similar to how you charge other melee weapons. You can also use it like a regular melee weapon, however the base damage is extremely low.

Edited by ItsTen

It's realy fun weapon to use but once u throw it it just jumps around so long, we could get ability to call it back after throwing it, like throw it and let's say use block and it would stop ricocheting and fly back.

It's realy fun weapon to use but once u throw it it just jumps around so long, we could get ability to call it back after throwing it, like throw it and let's say use block and it would stop ricocheting and fly back.

+1

I'd really like this as well. Though I think they're trying to make the weapon as realistic as possible. 

whats the name of the vid gonna be?,

also being able to call it back would be nice, but the damn thing should still pass thru any enemies it kills really and hit the one behind them.