The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Reconnecting Doesn't Save The Drops

Filas312

I'm sorry if that was reported before, but is it per-design that when you reconnect to a session (after getting forcibly thrown out of the game - don't get me wrong, but I'd also like to notice that the game is *really* unstable recently, I am unable to play 15+ minutes sessions, probably I won't even finish the Fomorians because of that) you lose everything you got in this time. This applies to any gamemode. Also, there's a funny thing about that on Defense: after you reconnect, you start getting the rewards from the first wave - that is, when you get disconnected at wave 14, reconnect before 15 ends, you don't get the reward from 15, but the reward from the wave 5, after wave 20 you get the rewards for 10 etc. 

Please, do something about it, as with the decreasing stability I am unable to play and being able to reconnect doesn't help even a bit when I lose everything I got. I don't intend to get my items back, I just want the game to work as it used to.

I can post a recent log after getting crashed, but I believe there'll be nothing interesting in there.

Config: vvxsxv.png

Yes, my PC is running fine. It can easily run Prime95 for longer than the game runs before it crashes.

Edited by Filas312