Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rifle Ammo Bug - Please Fix

--BAT--

While using the Soma Prime (Unsure if other rifles, I'm fairly certain it's just the Soma prime) Sometimes I pick up ammo but...it says no number? Normally if you pick up one rifle ammo it has "[Picture] Rifle ammo 20" Well, it'll just have "[Picture] Rifle ammo" and that's it, no ammo or anything, and cases have been where I pick up just 4 ammo, or 12, or 14?

Is this a hidden stat of the Soma Prime? A simple bug of some sort? Any knowledge on this would be very much appreciated.

This bug makes the rifle almost un-usable because you cannot replenish ammo!

Soma Prime isn't the only one with this problem. I noticed any weapon, both primary and secondary, has the same issue where I would pick up an ammo drop, but get no ammo. At first I was confused with how I was running out of ammo quickly despite picking up the ammo drops, and then I saw that the ammo wasn't increasing.

I can confirm this issue : when you loot riffle ammo (soma with potatoe in my case) on the French version, you get the little icon but no ammo in your pool. I've noticed that it doesn't happen when I an the one who kill the mob that drop the ammo, but it could be explained by RIGHTEOUSNESS's post.

Plz, fix as soon as possible because t4 survival becomes impossible : you waste so much ammo on Vor then you are left with a struggling 1/4 of your max ammo for 25min, then have to exit at 35

With regards

I have only had this happen to me on one occasion so far, and it was on a T4 Def with the Tiberon. The ammo seemed to be "maxing out" at a lower and lower arbitrary number and then picking up ammo in exactly the way described. Eg. Max ammo would cap at 223 and after that point ammo pickups would cease to work, later on it would be 155 etc. Eventually I had 0 ammo and could not pick up anymore.

Possibly of note is that a team mate was using ammo restores periodically, which seemed to be the only way to regain ammo towards the end. Not sure if the bug has to do with ammo restores since I never run with them myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Exact same issue, I only noticed it on rifle ammo so far. Maybe since I'm using my rifle mainly. It's really annoying, because of the reason some people pointed out already: I can't go on long defense/survival missions anymore.

I believe it happens if someone else picks up the ammo first.  This also explains why you sometimes get an incomplete clip (4, 10, whatever) - it's because the person who picked it up only used 16 (their Boltor was at 524/540 say) so you get the remaining 4.

This doesn't seem the case. With no teammates around I still pick up zero rifle ammo quite often.

Please fix this very annoying problem.