Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why I Find The Majority Hate Towards Archwing Amusing

cyrus106

I love the way archwings are. Yes it is limited, however that is due to there only being 3 mission types to do. Not only that but the some mods are barely rewarding for the amount of fusion cores and credits required to level them.

But I can see that a lot can be done with it, and an integration with the normal missions (like the first time you ever played with your archwing) will bring it even further.

As I said in another thread, my only gripe with Archwing is it's definitive independence... It's nearly a sequel or something, how independent it is. But I think they added the feature of being able to use the mods on your actual Warframe now?

I'm not 100% on this, but I started actually parrying blows on my archwing with my warframes auto parry..

If this is correct then this is a step in the right direction..

Now we just need mixed missions (maybe you fly to the mission areas on your archwings? Or have a chance to get intercepted on route?), and it would be much better.

Of what I saw of AW, and I saw more than many, probably most, it is at an alpha stage of development, its content is arid.

Many people wouldn't have given the light of the day to WF during closed beta, even less alpha, so it's not surprising they do not like AW in its present state.

Plus the fact it is nearly a totally separated game from WF now does not help things.