The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Kohm And Mirage Support

Zandre

So, as a major fan of Kohm, I decided to see what happened when I maxed the clip size and fire rate on the kohm, then use Hall of Mirrors. Running missions at 60-90 fps, depending on the map, I began to fire the kohm and after about 1 second of wind-up, I drop to about 8 fps. So, to prevent the angstrum all over again, suggesting to maybe remove some particles or see if its a bug cause I think I made some people mad in a few missions.

It´s not only Mirage related.

Played with a friend, I used the Kohm and then he said frames dropping from 80! to 20-25 in the moment i fired the Kohm.

I had no problems with that.

Then i hosted a game and another friend playes the Kohm: From 50 Frames to 20. (Both with maxed particles, GTX 780 (not sure at them moment, but something with more power) (with PhysX) / HD 7870 (mine))

Without maxed particles it´s not that extreme, but when he´s firing for a few seconds, frames are also dropping (first from 60 to 40, then also 20-25)

When i´m not the host or play Solo, everything is fine (there is still a drop then, but it is playable).