Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Hud Dynamic & Organic.

Sirabot

I think having the HUD could be more subtle, and at the same time more useful and visually striking.

Imagine your HUD in a mission being displayed as though looking through a Tenno Helmet, webbed organic weaves and meshes in the corners of your screen similar in area to the effects of Vignette. Having an inner layer representing Health, outter layer shields. The mission map would also be weaved into this organic material. Ammo and selected weapon having there respective area as well. Power could be a connective weave that grows and and spreads. No more humdrum "bars". I'm suggesting something that will make great use of the Tenno's Techno Organic design.  

But this might be my best idea, Having a Dynamic and Organic Crosshair. I'm no artist, but I think some of you are.

I also realize that some of you will attempt to needlessly 1up me by saying it doesn't need a HUD like that because you're not in first person. Yes, I'm well aware of that, thanks. I only suggested this idea because it would add much needed atmosphere to the games HUD.

I also realize that some of you will attempt to needlessly 1up me by saying it doesn't need a HUD like that because you're not in first person. Yes, I'm well aware of that, thanks. I only suggested this idea because it would add much needed atmosphere to the games HUD.

Damn it! D: