The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Long Tower 4 Survival Runs?

Xemsi_Faye

Looking for 3 other people to do T4 Survival runs roughly 60+ mins each. I can do about 2-3 runs.

Bring your best gear.

I'm running:

Rhino (30) [speed Rhino Stomp Build]

Soma Prime (23) [speedy Viral Demise Build]

Marelock (30) [Viral Impact Build]

Jat Kittag (30) [Heat Slam Build]

Carrier (27) [Vacuum Build]

Sweeper (30) [All shotgun mods i had. + Toxin.]

*Warning*

I recently forma'd my soma prime, (hence why it's 23 currently) but it is still viable for T4 survival. The damage output does lack a little, but after I level it a bit more (through these missions) it will be really powerful.

I will supply keys through my syndicate.

Currently Targeted by: Stalker (6-7 Bosses), Grustrag Three (Low chance), Perrin Sequence (-2 Level Syndicate), Red Veil (-2 Level Syndicate)

Post Reply w/ IGN and I'll add you.

Skype would be really appreciated.

Best of luck,

~~killahnukah~~

i Use viral because it bypasses shields. Coupled with speed trigger (soma prime) it doesn't matter if they have armor. I just chew threw enemies with ease.

at around 45 minutes armor becomes too high (at least when you're going solo). you need to stack 4x corrosive projection if you want to go really long. also viral doesn't bypass shields, it's proc halves enemy-health regardless of shields

at around 45 minutes armor becomes too high (at least when you're going solo). you need to stack 4x corrosive projection if you want to go really long. also viral doesn't bypass shields, it's proc halves enemy-health regardless of shields

ah. i see. ill try a corrosive build. thanks

T4S was used to be fun until Nullifiers came along.

True, the Nullifiers honestly don't really matter that much in Defense because there are not as many of them, but in Survival they are just the worst, they just destroy every possibility of tactical play, and isn't tactical play what you want, DE?