The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ninth Naga Recruiting Skilled, Active Players Mastery Rank 10+ For High Tier Missions And Endgame Content

rawtuna

The Ninth Naga is an active shadow clan looking for more members (11 current members)

We are very active, many of us are on every day for multiple hours. We are on EST +5:00 however we have several international members and have players on at all hours .

Many of us are high level mastery rank so we heavily focus on high tier missions, leaderboard runs, and finding ways to create our own "endgame" and stay busy.

We are very friendly and silly and know each other very well (Some of us have been playing together for over a year). We have drunk warframe nights, we tease each other constantly on teamspeak and we get to know our members very well. We have a very positive atmosphere and also play many other games together. 

Requirements to join:

Active Player

Mastery 10+

Teamspeak (mic not required but must be able use for high level runs)

Don't be an A******

How to join:

We like to know everyone personally so please message me (rawtuna) in game or add me on friends and we can discuss joining. You may also leave a message on this post if you would like so I know to look out for you in game.

We do interview people that want to join. I try to make sure that not only will you fit into our clan and are what we are looking for, but also that we fit you and are the clan that you are looking for.

If you are looking for an active, friendly clan with very experienced members then The Ninth Naga is right for you! 

Edited by rawtuna

• 3 weeks later...