The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Modern Weapons!

JessicaMeanie

Let's not forget that the AK-47 is an outdated piece of trash compared to the Kalashnikovs the Russian military is fielding these days. It's a reliable weapon, but the more modern designs surpass it by far.

There are...

∙ AK-74

∙ AK-74M

∙ AK-74u

∙ AKS-74u

∙ AKM

∙ AK-10x series

This is just the few I can list off the top of my head, but there are more. I didn't even include derivative weapon designs like...

∙ SVD Dragunov

∙ Saiga series shotguns

∙ OTs-03 SVU

∙ OTs-14 Groza (bullpup design)

There are so many variants of the Kalashnikov, but most people only know of the AK-47. Probably because Call of Duty treats its players (and Russia) like idiots and refuses to call the Russian guns anything but AK-47. Oh, and on that note, Call of Duty is so racist towards Russians that it's obscene to anyone awake enough to see it.

Edited by Kahruvel

The Glaive!!!!!1!1!!!!111one!!11! (Lol just to annoy everyone on the forums, including DERebecca)

but seriously i want to see modern weapons like AK47 and and M4A1 as reskins of the Braton (With its own sounds of course). just a request, i dont want this turning into Call of Honoraryfield : Modern Wombats, just want to see the grineer have weapons from way back in the day hiding in a cryo tube to preserve ancient weaponry

Update: hows about something of a gun that reminds you of the AK or M4 since i get a famas feel from teh braton

Update 2: How about a spear that is more stab oriented? is that good enough?

Update 3: Hoes about Dis?    http://world.guns.ru/userfiles/images/assault/as41/fn_f2000_1.jpg

No downvotes for the first sentence. It's just a joke!

Update ^: im at 11 staaaaaaahp!

We're space ninjas.

*whispers* : "From the future!!"