Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Competitions For Getting Platinium Or Maybe Platinium Alerts ?

_PerfectSoldier_

I agree that they have to be very careful with the way platinum is handled in this game. It's how they get paid. It is my opinion that platinum should have a real world currency cost no matter how they give it out. There are creative ways to do this that would allow people to get platinum without personally spending money, but it always needs to create a monetary return for the designers.

I agree that they have to be very careful with the way platinum is handled in this game. It's how they get paid. It is my opinion that platinum should have a real world currency cost no matter how they give it out. There are creative ways to do this that would allow people to get platinum without personally spending money, but it always needs to create a monetary return for the designers.

Great post =)

I don't see any real harm in giving away 5 or 10 platinum for a ? alert, especially considering the average price in the market for an item is triple digits. Maybe I'm wrong, I'll admit I'm far from trained in marketing and business.