The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lone Tenno, Barretxiii, Seeks A Clan's Companionship

(PSN)BarretXIII

Hey everyone. My name is BarretXIII. I've only been playing the game for about 3 weeks, and I must say it's got me hooked!

I'm currently looking for a clan to join for better game match ups, and new frame research opportunities. I'm based in the US, so no worries about not understanding english. :)

I've currently got a Maxed Mag frame, a Maxed MK-1 Paris bow, Maxed MK-1 Kunai, and am almost maxed with my Heat Dagger & Sword combo (and with maxed Pressure point, the spin attack deals 594 dmg!)

All the missions are fun with this kind of game play, but the defense games are the most intense with a full team! I can't get enough.

Looking forward to finding a clan to kill lots of monsters with!

Hey everyone. My name is BarretXIII. I've only been playing the game for about 3 weeks, and I must say it's got me hooked!

I'm currently looking for a clan to join for better game match ups, and new frame research opportunities. I'm based in the US, so no worries about not understanding english. :)

I've currently got a Maxed Mag frame, a Maxed MK-1 Paris bow, Maxed MK-1 Kunai, and am almost maxed with my Heat Dagger & Sword combo (and with maxed Pressure point, the spin attack deals 594 dmg!)

All the missions are fun with this kind of game play, but the defense games are the most intense with a full team! I can't get enough.

Looking forward to finding a clan to kill lots of monsters with!

Welcome to Warframe friend, If your looking for a clan to grow with over multiple games come checkout the genesis knights.

• 2 weeks later...

What hours do you usually play? [LK] Last of Our Kind is looking for new players and vets that are dedicated.

Thanks for the consideration, but sadly I'm not that devoted to Warframe. It's one of many games in my library, so I pop in from time to time with no rigged schedule.

Welcome to Warframe friend, If your looking for a clan to grow with over multiple games come checkout the genesis knights.

That sounds like fun! Shoot me an in game message!