Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Map Type: Orokin / Tenno Ruins

Timkins

So I was thinking.  The majority of maps are pretty enclosed and narrow, with the exception of the defense maps.  What if there were maps that forced the team to split up into say, two different locations to complete two different objectives at the same time? 

Let's pretend we need to open a huge gate that is located in the central nexus.  Let's say that there is a upper level and lower level.  The lower level is facing tons of enemies while the upper level needs to not only provide cover fire for the lower level but also defend the gate controls from incoming enemies.  The objective for the lower level is to obtain the necessary key to open the gate while the other half supports them.

Honestly this could work with any faction, but I figured that perhaps if something fresh was desired, we could delve and see what the mysterious Orokin were all about. 

In addition to this, it would be interesting to see a higher number of Tenno working together on a larger map.  Imagine a battlefield with 6-10+ Tenno!

(Apologies if something like this was posted before- I didn't see anything when I scrolled through the topics.  I'd love to hear what people think!)

This could be a type of "raid" for Warframe. Parties of 4 will enter the mission into a waiting area meeting other parties in a waiting area. Once the required number of players enter, a door will open allowing everyone to start the mission. This can potentially be a new kinda of mission where 12 Tennos(or another number) can work together to complete the mission.(objective will have to be pretty big and hard in difficulty to complete w/ difficulty scaling based on how many Tennos are in the mission at the moment.)

Edited by Goruko562