Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Runners And The People Who Hate Them

MetalGerbil

infested runners are enemies that come in packs of as many as 15+ often times coming thru a door in a steady stream that basically guarantee an extended chain of staggers. should one be unfortunate enough to get caught in a single one of their AoE. also someone that is not me. i heard this news form a friend.

this loss of control is unprofessional DE and i find it inexcusable that something this severe would get past your in-house testers.

i request..... no i demand! that you make runners drop affinity orbs when they explode.

i find it extremely rude that they would just run up to me (or that other person that is not me) and explode all over my nice and clean warframe without so much as a SINGLE bit of experience.

where i come from this is simply unheard of. when enemies die, they give you experience. its just nature for goodness sake.

enemies should be coded with a sense of decency DE, get with the times.

i expect this travesty to be corrected with great urgency.

now i know that it may seem a bit odd that one enemy drops an affinity orb and the rest dont. but due to such a grave state of emergency, it is a sacrifice we will have to live with.

i expect a detailed post in the news and announcement section withing 24 hours.

also free warframes for everyone, specially that nyx, for me and/or everyone else. as an apology of course.

I tried to upvote you out of that downvote pit you seem to be in OP, but alas I only have one to give. Not that I agree with your post, but because I see it for the joke it is and I appreciate a good tale full of sarcasm.

I tried to upvote you out of that downvote pit you seem to be in OP, but alas I only have one to give. Not that I agree with your post, but because I see it for the joke it is and I appreciate a good tale full of sarcasm.

its all good. i wonder how many even got past the title XD 

glad at least one person liked it. worth the effort.

Looks like you need to work on your situational awareness instead of complaining about something that the vast majority of us have absolutely no issues with, I could complain about having multiple Chargers and or Ancient Healers/Disruptors/Toxic chain stunning me which is an actual valid point but the fact of the matter is if i'm stupid enough to let myself get surrounded then I deserve the discomfort...

Looks like you need to work on your situational awareness instead of complaining about something that the vast majority of us have absolutely no issues with, I could complain about having multiple Chargers and or Ancient Healers/Disruptors/Toxic chain stunning me which is an actual valid point but the fact of the matter is if i'm stupid enough to let myself get surrounded then I deserve the discomfort...

maybe you should.... like..... read the whole thing.

honestly its not even that long XD

I have no problem with them. THeir stagger isn't as bad as rollers, as they suicide.

A stream of them isn't that bad either, as they're squishy.

If anything, it would be nice to get partial exp if you've damage them. It is annoying to miss out on a couple dozen EXP worth of enemies.

Ah yes, a nice and lovely collection of sarcastic demands. Would you like to demands some internet cookies before this twenty four hour period is over, good sir?

We shall serve them upon the body of your shiny new Nyx Waframe.

Sarcasm creates weird images.

Dug you out of your downvote hole and brought you back to 0 my friend. Good bit of satire you've written here.

Also, I agree, jihad enemies are a waste of XP when they kill themselves...

And I upvoted you for doing so. You are both a scholar and a gentleman. LOL

Seriously though. I'm glad to see the humor isn't lost after all on this group.

Sarcasm is usually lost when put into text. But I thought you did a decent job OP. I lol'd. Must be because it's monday that everybody is in a 'mood' and not seeing it.

Aye, it is tough to get sarcasm across in text.  I tend to add a little "/sarcasm" line at the very end all by itself to clarify the intention.

Aye, it is tough to get sarcasm across in text.  I tend to add a little "/sarcasm" line at the very end all by itself to clarify the intention.

That would still require folks to read an ENTIRE post before going all rageface and down voting it. LOL