The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Acc Performance Wtf?

dahaka131

Heidi-ho, WF players

it's not a problem but I think it's something good (or not). So my friend asked me to play some missions for him on his account, and I did, but how it looks like, his account is more stable on my pc then my acc, he is having more candy eye turned on and it goes fluid but my account is a bit laggy, with everything turned off.
Could someone explain that to me? I don't get it why.

thank you

I will have to appeal to the ancient law of "pics or it didn't happen" 

IF (BIG IF) this is true i want to know how as well...

maybe you are not tweaking enough with graphics settings? some of them make huge differences in comparison to others... i'm looking at you antialiasing!

Edit: i remembered another thing, maybe your friend is playing with higher graphics quality but at a lower resolution than yours, changing from 1080 to 720 can make a huge difference if your gpu is having trouble to run at 1080

Edited by Orbister

I'm having an 22 inch monitor, (1680x1050) and i'm playing at 1024x768, everything low. :) except color correction and weapon elemental effect.

check antialiasing as i told you before, deactivate it, i think it's possible to completely deactivate it in warframe, i think motion blur is kinda heavy too.