The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost Earth - New Clan Accepting Players!

Valdemyr

Lost Earth

I am here as the representative of Lost Earth. There's no true mission statement here. As of the moment, honestly, I am just looking for some people who want to party up and do some runs, maybe some higher range void missions, or nightmare modes. It's entirely up to preference, I just want to enjoy playing with some mates and put up some Solar Rails, for fun, soon. It's preferable that you have a mic, but not necessary, as I often find myself switching to my keyboard.

For rooms, we're running a bit short. I haven't managed to get work underway on Orokin labs yet, which is unfortunate, but I am working on it, seen as I am currently alone. You will not be required to donate, although it would be great if you could.

So what makes my clan different than any of the thousands of others absolutely vying for your attention? To be quite honest, nothing. I won't try to impress you, or wow you with numbers, or pressure you into joining. Honestly, I just want some amusing people to play with.

Cheers, and Happy New Years!

Lost-Earth-Guild-Image_zps563942b3.jpg

I'll be on in a bit. Sorry, but I have a book to read.

Just an update, we are working on our research, and have almost reached the maximum for a Ghost clan. 1 more will fill us up.

I will have to discuss with the members as to when we should upgrade, but keep your eyes open!

Do you still have an open spot?
I've lone wolfed for long time now and getting a bit bored of it.

EDIT:

Forgot to ask, do you guys use VoIP? I feel it's a bit pointless to team up without it :P

Edited by Airdrift