The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Noble Crusade Is Recruiting! (Warning-Side Effects May Include: Projectile Vomiting, Spine Dislocation, Carpal Tunnel, And Explosive Diarrhea)

Dogefighter

Noble crusade, an active mountain clan, is recruiting! we have all research, pvp & parkour rooms, and a growing userbase!  We currently have 79 members, and we usually have around 10-15 members on at any time.  We are completely okay with...actually, no, we ENCOURAGE offensive humor.  All in good spirit, of course.

RULES:

-Don't be a troll.  Nobody likes trolls.

-Don't spam.  If you need help, feel free to ask, but dont repeatedly ask.  No response means nobody is listening, or nobody can help.

-Don't be a $&*^ for no reason.  We are okay with offensive humor.  Actually, we love it.  It is kind of our thing, as i said.  However, dont just spam hate.  That ain't funny.

-Don't build in the dojo without permission.  The only place you can build is in the user created garden wing.

PUNISHMENTS:

For those who break these rules, we will rain down such an unholy hell of agony and torture so as to make the demons weep and make the 10 great plagues of egypt seem as a blessing.  Or we could put you on probation.  I dunno, im all for the hell agony thing, but the other warlords seem to think that our recruits need to be UN-tortured to participate.  Also some bull about the geneva convention, i dunno.

EDIT:  We are eastern american.

Edited by Dogefighter

Hello! I recently was kicked out of my old clan for reasons unknown. While scrolling through I saw your thread and clicked on it, and here I am wanting to be in your clan. Here are some things about me! I am 14 and I live in central timezone. I have been playing warframe for almost a year now and hopefully continue to have the drive I do now to play the game later. I have most all the prime frames (I'm a little but of a wallet warrior, but not too much). I got kicked out of my old clan for asking if someone wanted to join a game with me, twice. Feel free to interrogate/ talk to me on Skype @ franklinwilson2 (The one with the picture of the guy holding the corndog.)

Thanks for reading this, if you did, and I hope I get into the clan!

-franklinwilson2

What region are most of the members in?

Eastern America.

Hello! I recently was kicked out of my old clan for reasons unknown. While scrolling through I saw your thread and clicked on it, and here I am wanting to be in your clan. Here are some things about me! I am 14 and I live in central timezone. I have been playing warframe for almost a year now and hopefully continue to have the drive I do now to play the game later. I have most all the prime frames (I'm a little but of a wallet warrior, but not too much). I got kicked out of my old clan for asking if someone wanted to join a game with me, twice. Feel free to interrogate/ talk to me on Skype @ franklinwilson2 (The one with the picture of the guy holding the corndog.)

Thanks for reading this, if you did, and I hope I get into the clan!

-franklinwilson2

You're in.  Just be on at some point, i guess.  I'll PM you, if i can.

one question from a veteran member(not really)

how do we rank up exactly?

To rank up, you do things that can be considered helpful.  Donating things, i guess.  Being funny and active in clan chat.  Alternatively, you could wait around until the game itself promotes you.  That's what happened to me.