The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hypothermia Is Recruiting! (New Players Look Here!)

Sadotahl

NOTE

WE'RE FULL! Currently upgrading to Shadow Clan tier. Please put your attention towards Shadow Clan recruitment forum if you are interested. I am no longer responding to this thread.

INTRODUCTIONS

Greetings fellow Tenno!

Hypothermia is a clan started by a friend and myself. We were a secluded clan for "friends only" though since then most of them have lost interest. Now I am running Hypothermia on my own with new ambition for the future.

I wish to dedicate my efforts in Warframe to assisting new players get over the learning curve Warframe has. I want to help you farm your Warframes, Weapons, Resources, etc. I'll expand your knowledge of how to mod according to your gears statistics. 

As the clan Warlord I think all future members should know that I live within the Pacific Standard Timezone and am usually active late nights and afternoons. Downtime will easily be the mornings and day. My own experiences include having played for nearly two years (albeit, on and off) and over 240 hours of play time.

WHAT DO WE OFFER?

- A Dojo with all research complete (Minus the pigments for polychrome)

- A friendly, tight knit, clan community to interact with.

- A great platform to begin your training, Tenno

- A clan part of "The Solar Enclave" Alliance

WHAT HYPOTHERMIA SHOOTS FOR

- Expansion

- Clan logo

- One of the best clans for people to begin their Warframe experience.

WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU

- You are respectable to EVERYONE within Warframe. You will receive one warning for misbehaviour. I won't have a single person destroy the image I have in mind for Hypothermia.

- No lone wolves. Interact with us, we don't bite. I want to play this game with people.

- Reasonable activity. A minimum of twice a week. Even if it is just for a short period of time. If you only log in to receive your daily log in you will removed.

ARE WE FOR YOU?

Please, introduce yourself. IGN, when you're free to game, and other interests you may have. Drop a post and I will reply as soon as I am able.

(I want to emphasize that this clan will help new players, however, if you are a veteran player that should not stop you from expressing your interest for the clan.)

EDITS: "What We Offer" information has been changed.

A note for our current status.

Edited by Sadotahl

Heya, I'm Feral_Claire and I started playing about a week ago.  Game is really fun so far but playing alone is kind of a drag so I'm hoping to find some people to play with and learn a bit more about the game.  I'm in pacific standard time and usually playing late into the night. 

Hope to hear from you!

Hello,can I join? haha i'm not pretty good at introducing myself

I'm kinda a new player(MR8) and will atleast play everyday(if possible) with a minimum of an hour

i've looking for a new clan for the past few days,since last 2 clan i'm in is now dead,so now i try to find a clan that has good amount of new player in it

More information about my account(if necessary):

Mastery Rank 8

Primary Weapon     : Quanta,Soma,Attica,Opticor,Sobek

Secondary Weapon: Pyrana(waiting for the unmentioned primary weapon to rank 30 and sell)

Melee Weapon       : Dual Ichor,Dragon Nikana

Warframe                : Valkyr,Saryn,Limbo,Vauban,Mesa(planning to get Nekros,Frost and Rhino Prime,then sell Frost when i can make Frost Prime)

Steam                     : Yes,lifegrain

Total Time Played  : 266 Hours

Behaviour in-game : Waiting for slow player that got left behind(unless i didnt realise it),will try to revive ASAP

Behaviour Chat      : likes to answer question(don't know why,relevant question of course),sometimes makes joke,sometimes silent cuz i'm browsing in                                  steam overlay browser

Extra                      : Strangely I like to find out myself about stuff that i have question about before asking any question,means you'll rarely see me                                          asking,unless its a kickbot phrase

• 2 weeks later...

hi, my IGN is Rayaldi. Just arrived a couple week ago.

right now I'm MR-5. My timezone is GMT +7 (so far away, right?) I hope there won't be any problem with that.

I'm hoping to find a clan no larger than shadow 'coz I really bored playing and grinding with random ppl.

Hello can I join, i am a bit new but I now how to play rigth.

Warframes: Excalibur and Rhino.

Activity: I am not from USA I am from South America but I am good talking english (Maybe I will have some writting errors), I can play most of the time.

Why I want to join?: I want to join because I play Warframe almost all the time alone and I want to make some friends to have fun :)

I am committed to contribute with the necessary materials to expand the Dojo.

Note: I play in steam also have some other games :)

My IGN: TheRampageR123

-Thanks

Edited by TheRampageR123

actually we.as of now,have 9 member right now,barrack will be done in ~24h,so invitation might be slow to come for the next ~24h

P.S i will try to edit this once barrack is done,probably this thread will be dead by then and we will move to the shadow clan recruitment forum part

shadow barracks is done,come at me

just throwing this out here : if you havent notice,there is a malware(probably) spreading by the means of links that will ask you to download a certain file(by reading the link itself it will look like a screenshot of something,trust me you dont wanna click it)

so far i have seen the links are from "screen-images.org",after further digging around i found that this website does not actually exist its sole purpose is to get any unaware victim to click it and got redirected to download an item,that will redirect you to download a file that is actually an EXE file(although the link shows something like screenshot.png)

my friend actually is one of the victims,he lost his CS:GO and Dota 2 items,that i know of,so far i have only seen that this malware has only been targeted to steam user,but please be aware that i do not know the potential of this malware or if it actually can effect warframe and any other things

i believe it was september or october of 2014 that this caught my attention,i believe one of my friend account was hacked then he message me on steam,just to give me a link to this "screen-images.org" thing,i asked if what screenshot it is about but after waiting for 2 hours theres still no answer(since i was watching youtube 2 hours is nothing),out of curiosity i scanned the url and the file that is downloaded turns out my suspiciousness(bad english) just saved me

i tried to open it as an image(since link shows screenshot.png) through the web so that i would not be effected,all i see is a square picture,pixelated more like an icon rather than screenshot i cannot make out what the picture is

i just say this now because i thought it died even before december,but recently my friend is a victim

i did not know if downloading it will instantly take effect or you need to run it

believe me or not,i just dont want you to be the next victim my friend spend more than USD100(since it not my account i cant be so sure) total for both CS:GO and Dota 2 and he basically lost his USD100+ just by clicking a link and downloading it

TL;DR : currently the target is steam user,link contains "screen-images.org" it will ask you to download a file,DO NOT DOWNLOAD,as my friend account has been hacked and lost all his CS:GO and Dota 2 items,i do not know to what extend can this malware can do so even if you do not use steam,please do not click or download it.

sorry,if there is any misspelling or grammatical error i have a bad english

sorry for the long post here's a hug

*hug*

Edited by lifegrain

Hello, 

This seems like a clan I would like to join :D

I'm not a new player, I've been playing playing since beta (although its been on and off, only lvl 8).

I really don't mind helping other players out when I can, whether its answering questions or finishing a mission.  im in eastern time zone (- 5:00) and will usually be on in morning or evenings, depending on when I have classes.

If want to know anything else, send me a message. 

IGN JohnnyyBoy

Just to throw it out there, I might have periods where I am Offline for a few days due to school work, but for the most part, I should be on at least twice a week